How to Unlock Vodafone R207 (E5330) Mobile WiFi MiFi RouterApril 23, 2020
1. Make sure that your R207 is at least 1% charged.
2. Change the default SIM with another network provider SIM and plug to Windows PC using USB cable.
3. Let it install all the drivers and software which is required by R207 to run it properly.
4. Now, open the Internet Explorer and type in browser 192.168.0.1 or what ever is default IP address of your router.
5. Login to router dashboard. (Default username and password is admin. If not then check the router manual).
6. Search for NCK / Unlock / Password / SIM Lock option and put the correct 8 digit unlock code.
7. Now reboot the Vodafone R 207 and it will show the another network provider SIM.
8. Create the new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to internet.
Note : Don’t try wrong codes into your Vodafone Huawei R207 WiFi / MiFi. Your Vodafone Huawei R207 WiFi / MiFi will be permanently locked. You can purchase from any online server or just contact us for cheap rate unlock code at the rate of 12ghc only.
Call or whatsapp : 0249491967